Our community seeks to create a culture of respect and friendliness while maintaining a seriousness of training. Students, under the guidance of instructors and senior students, learn from one another though training together. In addition to training, we all contribute to the health of the dojo through sharing our time and effort according to our abilities, which may include teaching, website upkeep, marketing, and simple dojo maintenance. Based on a collective model, we find that through training and sharing our time together, our lives are enhanced. This is our vision of our community here at Seattle School of Aikido.
We invite you to come visit the dojo and personally share our vision and training. — Robby Pellett
We are an all volunteer organization and depend on people who contribute their time, treasures and resources. Here are some ways you can support SSA:
- Volunteer to help with administrative work such as data entry, accounting or website and social media updates;
- Volunteer to help with dojo projects;
- High school students can earn community service hours;
- Sign up for your employer’s corporate matching program;
- Designate Seattle School of Aikido as you non-profit organization for Amazon Smile;
- Use our Amazon Associates account for your Amazon purchases;
- Donate financially.
Your help is always appreciated!